Vacation Home Property Management Services
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest's needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
We have enhanced techniques used to clean homes before and after each stay. We are paying particular attention to high touch point areas including but not limited to keys, elevator doors, and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, bathroom fixture handles, handrails and so forth. We are also using cleaning solutions that are EPA approved to be effective against COVID-19 as well as harder to kill viruses. Additionally, we have heightened sanitizing attention to their common areas, such as the front desk, service items, fitness center equipment, and common areas.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep, and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority now and always when you choose to stay with the official Collins Lake Resort®. If you have any questions, concerns or require additional information regarding the above, please do not hesitate to reach out to a team member at any time. Thank you for your continued business.
The Chalets & Grand Lodges at Collins Lake Resort®
We are the on-site property management for The Chalets & Grand Lodges at Collins Lake Resort®. Many of the owners have hired us to rent their property as a vacation rental. We are set-up to act as your exclusive vacation planner because we have partnerships with many local recreation outfitters. In addition, we have an exclusive corporate affiliation with Mt. Hood Skibowl and can offer their products to our renters for a great discount. We also have partnerships with the area’s other ski areas for discount lift tickets.
Property Management Services
Thinking About Joining Our Program?
Interested in joining the Collins Lake Resort, Government Camp vacation family? You’ve come to the right place, our staff is trained to cater exclusively to the homes at Collins Lake Resort® and The Grand Lodges which means, as our lodging partner, you can count on receiving superior concierge, maintenance, and housekeeping services.
As a homeowner at Collins Lake Resort®, you are a member of a fantastic community in an area that is filled with gorgeous viewpoints, exciting and unique recreational opportunities, and the natural beauty of the great outdoors! We welcome and encourage you to enjoy your vacation home and all the area has to offer as often as possible, there are no “owner use” limitations in our lodging program.
In addition to the most convenient onsite services, our lodging partners are offered exclusive recreation discounts! Savings on lift tickets, guided tours, equipment rentals, and the Adventure Park at Mt. Hood Skibowl are just a few of the deals offered exclusively to owners in the Collins Lake Resort® lodging program. Our close relationship with the local businesses allows us to offer these great perks in addition to providing a marketing program that is unmatched by other vacation rental management agencies.
One of the most unique and most beneficial services that are provided in our program is the Linen Program and centralized commercial laundry facility available exclusively to our lodging program partners. All of your linens are provided by the management company for 2 years for a small fee, including hotel quality sheets, towels, and bath mats to fit your home’s needs. This means very limited laundry will be done in your condo, resulting in lower housekeeping fees, quicker turnover times, less electricity use, less wear and tear on your washer/dryer, and more income! As an added plus, the following items are stocked and replenished in your condo at no additional cost: toilet paper, paper towels, tissue, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, shampoo, bar soap, standard light bulbs, and batteries.
With Collins Lake Resort® your vacation home will smoothly operate itself and create income while providing a memorable mountain getaway for you and others. That’s the point, right? Less work, more play? Below are some bullet points to sum it nicely for you!
- No Restrictions on Owner Use – Enjoy your home!
- Easy to use Owner Web Portal – View your statements, calendar, and book your time! Or call us, we like to hear from you.
- Onsite Management - We are here 7 days a week! That’s unbeatable by any other agency! We walk the grounds every day, stop in on places routinely and keep our eyes peeled for anything out of place.
- Groups & Events – Mt. Hood Skibowl serves groups throughout the summer and winter ranging in size from 15 to 5000 people. Skibowl’s group & event staff will work directly with Collins Lake Resort® Vacations to direct guests to stay at Collins Lake Resort®. From meetings to weddings to ski trips to company picnics, through Collins Lake Resort® Vacations, your vacation home will get the most exposure.
- Marketing – Not only are we on various travel magazines and websites but we are also sister companies with Mt. Hood Skibowl which serves as a portal website! We also have the majority of our homes listed on VRBO, Homeaway, Flipkey, and other rental websites. Recently, we have partnered with Timberline Lodge to bring packages for Skiing to our guests!
- Exclusive Discounts – Let’s not forget our VIP Gold Gard! That will get you exclusive discounts for lift tickets, rental equipment, dining deals, and many recreational savings.
- Linen Program – This just maybe our greatest idea yet!
Director of Operations
Collins Lake Resort®
PHONE: 503.272.3051 Ext. 1010
EMAIL: [email protected]
"My husband and I bought our condo on a whim a few years ago, inspired while staying in a rental there. It has turned out to be a terrific choice for us for many reasons, but mainly because of the ease of caring for a second home. We have been part of the property management services from the get-go, primarily because we didn't want another place to be a lot of work. We want to play when we are there! The staff at Collins Lake has been nothing short of professional, helpful, friendly, and on our side. While we were getting our place ready to join the rental pool, they helped us whenever we asked. And by far the biggest benefit is when we leave, someone else will clean and prepare for renters, and when we return, we find our place in immaculate condition. The simplicity of all this is amazing, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks so much to the fabulous staff at Collins Lake. You have made us feel welcome and a part of the Govy/Mt. Hood community."