Fun for Every Season!
Cold Weather Fun on Mt. Hood
With average annual snowfall in the Mt. Hood area around 400-500 inches, or 33-42 feet, it makes for one of the best winter recreation locations in the country!
- Mt. Hood is home to North America`s longest ski season
- Mt. Hood provides over 8,300 vertical to ski with 206 ski trails, and 4,810 skiable acres
- Mt. Hood Skibowl is America`s largest night skiing area with 550 acres of lit terrain
- Tubing and Cosmic Tubing is available Mt Hood Skibowl Adventure Park
- Mt. Hood National Forest has miles of trails for Nordic skiing and snowshoeing, as well as access to back country snowboarding and telemark skiing
- All resort guests have access to the onsite year around outdoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna
Winter fun right outside your front door!
Fun in the Sun on Mt. Hood
Mt. Hood Adventure at Skibowl has so much to do for the whole family. From the timid to the adventure seeker. There is a Bike Park, The Alpine Slide, 800 feet of Zip Line, Free Fall Bungee Jumping, The Scenic Sky Chairs, Malibu Racing, Aqua Rollers, Amaze'n Maze, 5 Bridge Tree Top tour and so much more. Click on the Mt. Hood Adventures link for more information
Mt. Hood Outfitters is your one stop shopping for all your favorite Mt. Hood adventures. Mt. Hood Outfitters can help you set up Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, Whitewater Rafting, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Fishing and more. Click on the Mt. Hood Outfitters link for more information
The Village of Government Camp
Local Day Trips - Explore The Mt. Hood Territory
Mt. Hood Territory has an array of fun activities excellent for family bonding and to recharge those batteries.
Oregon`s Mt Hood Territory is home to more than 50 different Parks to explore and the snow that falls on Mt. Hood gives us the longest ski season in North America, As it melts, it feeds streams that grow into rushing rivers, providing anglers with thriving populations of fish and paddlers with rapids to test their mettle.
Below are a few short day trips that you can take while you are staying at Collins Lake Resort.